- About Us
- Exquisite Programs
- Contact Us |||
Agnes RF is effective for skin tightening, facial contouring and acne treatments. It is a non-surgical solution for concerns such as Eye Bag and Double Chin which were previously only treatable with surgery.
Utilizing AGNES RF technology, a micro-insulted needle targets and eliminates fat deposits and tightens the skin simultaneously. The RF micro-insulated needle delivers heat and radiofrequency to the excess fats at your double chin and jowl area. Fats are melted and will naturally passed out through the body’s circulatory system. The RF also rejuvenates the overall appearance of the treated area by promoting collagen renewal . It stimulates your dermis layer, which improves fine lines and wrinkles, giving rise to firmer and tighter skin.
EYE BAGS Agnes uses RF micro-insulated needle to deliver heat and radiofrequency to the excess fats under your eyes. Fats are melted and will naturally passed out through the body’s circulatory system. This radiofrequency also rejuvenates the overall appearance of your eyes by promoting collagen renewal .
AGNES RF utilizes a mono polar radiofrequency current with insulated micro needles. It targets the root problem of acne by destroying hyperactive sebaceous glands to drastically decrease the rate of acne recurrence. These insulations ensure that the part of the needles that meet the skin does not cause any thermal injury to the skin.
Treatment is tolerable as numbing cream will be applied before local anaesthetic injections.
Depending on the severity of your condition, result will vary between each individual. Doctor will advise you accordingly.
Results are permanent & area of concern will continue to improve.
AGNES Treatment leverages on a unique technology that uses micro-insulated needles to deliver radiofrequency waves to treated areas while protecting the surface of the skin and the surrounding tissue. This minimises any injury or trauma to the surrounding skin.
Yes. You may experience redness/swelling immediatel y after treatment. Redness will subside in about a week. Doctor will advise accordingly.
• Avoid excessive or very strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours after treatment.
• Avoid sweltering temperatures for at least 24 hours after treatment.
• Avoid pressure on the treated areas for the first few nights (Sleep on your back if possible)
• Avoid alcohol for 24 hours
• Do not use AHA, Retinols/Vitamin C or oil-based make-up for 24 hours
• Avoid facials, AHA peels, IPL or energy-based treatments and microdermabrasion for two weeks after treatment. Please check with our doctor before undergoing other facial treatments within this time.
• Do not use AHA, Retinols/Vitamin C therapy or oil-based make-up for 24 hours
• Avoid facials, facial waxing, chemical peels, IPL or energy-based treatments and microdermabrasion.
• Please check with our Doctor before undergoing other facial treatments within this time.
Fill in the form below and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.